Wednesday 24 October 2012

10 Day You Challenge: Nine Loves

I was hoping to get in the swing of things with starting a new blog, but then all of a sudden my boyfriend Daniel decided to purpose to me so I got engaged, a new Job and a new house so everything came all at once and I couldn't really get going with my blog but now hopefully I can get the ball rolling and blog about all my love for beauty, fashion, my adventures I have got planned and much much more. 



Nine Loves 
  1. Number 1 obviously going to be my family, friends and my fiancĂ© Daniel who I love all in so many different ways
  2. I love baking, I feel so happy and in my own world when baking buns, cakes, biscuits you name it. It's one of my joyful hobbies I really like doing. 
  3. I love all things quirky, vintage and kitsch, I believe it really shows your personality and can be very inspirational when used in so many different ways. 
  4. I love being creative and making so many different items, I like to get inspiration from the places I go, the things I see and do. 
  5. I love travelling and going to places I have never been before, so I can explore for new an exciting shops, boutiques and attractions 
  6. I love shopping it thrills to shop for unique, quirky and beautiful items not just for myself but for when I am shopping for other people
  7. I love fashion and beauty (no surprise there hehe) I think it's more of an addiction that I have when it comes to fashion and beauty because I could just be there for hours planning on what I am wearing for the day and trying out new as well as old products with my beauty routine, I really enjoy also reading fashion magazine and what trends are going to be in the beauty world. 
  8. This is a bit of a random one but I love candles especially yankee candles ones my favourite as to be the Strawberry Buttercream (makes you want to eat it LOVE IT) and for Christmas I love believe it or not sparkling cinnamon, which I can't wait to stock up on the festive season starts. 
  9. Finally at the moment I am loving The Vampire Diaries Season 4 only watched 2 episodes so far and they were amazing can't wait to see more, really impressed with how the series is turning out so far. I can't make up my mind if I am a Damon or Stefan fan because I like them both hehe. 
So there you have it my nine loves, please leave any comments and responses and let me know what your 9 loves are. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww CONGRATS on your engagement!! That's fantastic news :D I love this tag, very sweet xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete