Tuesday 30 October 2012

10 Day You Challenge: Eight Fears

Today I thought I would do eight fears since it is Halloween tomorrow no better way to celebrate and tell you what my eight fears are. I am slowly getting into the swings of things in the blogging world and cant wait to do more blog posts with pictures, beauty posts really and getting to know different people with same interests as me. 



Eight Fears
  1.  I am absolutely TERRIFIED of SNAKES there just freak me out I can't even be in the same room as them no away 
  2. I don't like being in a right closed in environment like for example if a bus is really packed that you have to stand up and you cant breath I won't get on it I'll wait for the next one is that wired you tell me 
  3. I have a fear of been buried alive i know (Too Many Horror Movies) 
  4. I have had this happen to me before but I always have my hair done by the same stylist now for 5 years if i change I am scared that someone will cut to not how I wanted it and when that happened to me I like cried for a weeks because my hair was in such a mess, so I went to a stylist who I have now she sorted it for me so I will never go to a different hairdressers because I am scared that they will cut it and style it wrong 
  5. I am not scared of heights but I am scared of ladders because I don't feel safe I am silly I know, I wouldn't make a very good window cleaner 
  6. I don't know if this as happened to you, but it's happened to me loads when you have walked out the house, locked the door and your 2 minutes walking down the road and you get scared because you think you have left something on like the iron, GHD's or you think you have forgot to close a window or something and when you go back to check you have
  7. This might seem a random fear but I am not scared of thunder it's the lightening that come first before the thunder it always seems to make me jump 
  8. My final fear is my worse which is that I have a massive fear of loosing Daniel (fiance) my parents, grandparents and other members of my family including friends 

There you have it my eight fears, let me know what your eight fears are or if you or if you have done the 10 day you challenge and link it below and I'll have a look 

Becca 

x x







2 comments:

  1. great post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =D x I will definitely enter your giveaway and following you too x

      Delete