Thursday 2 August 2012

10 Day You Challenge: Ten Secrets

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4167503/?claim=8fm7ncb98tt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Having recently setup my blog I am all set to start writing posts how exciting hehe! (for me anyway). I have been reading and subscribing to quite a few bloggers and came across the 10  day challenge tag post whatever you would like to call it. Then I had a sudden brainwave to think this would be a good stat of me as it will give you all a chance to get to know me. Plus it look fun to do so I thought I would join in and share with you all also let me know in the comments if you have done this post so I can be nosy and learn more about you too :-D.



Ten Secrets (Shhhhhhh! it's a secret)

1) I am scared of spiders and snakes no petrified I can't be in a room where there is a spider or a snake just freaks me out and I get all panicky even when a spider is smaller then a then a penny I am that bad. Snakes horrify me especially when the shred their skin gives me the heebie jeebies. 

2) I collect old vintage quirky things for around the house and jewellery that I can change to create something unique. 

3) I love charity shops, car boot sales, vintage and craft fairs you never know what treasures you're going to find and for a bargain price too. 

4) On the 27th of this month it will be mine and my boyfriends anniversary of 5 years of being together yay :D

5) As part from being obsessed with fashion and beauty I also love baking and making yummy different sweet treats

6) When I was little I believed that my toys would come to live when I am not looking just like toy story.

7) When I am ill I always have to have a blanket and a hot water bottle

8) I hate it when you go shopping to enjoy a bit of retail therapy and people bump into you without saying sorry (how rude tut tut)

9) I get really giddy when I have had a drink of cherry coke (it's not even alcohol)

10) I get over excited like a child when it comes to going on holiday or places where I have never been before and even when I buy makeup or clothing it's ridiculous.

There you are my 10 secrets day i'll be back tomorrow with nine loves YaY







2 comments:

  1. sound good! good luck with your blog, I am your first follower :) come check out my blog if you like - http://ellie-rosee.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ellie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hot water bottle is the best when you're ill. I always have one too! x

    ReplyDelete